Tehran landmark treasures ایجاد شده توسط : sohrabi-ar در 6/5/2016 9:04:15 AM
The building is named after the son of Naser Al-Din Shah Masoud Mirza (Zal Al-Soltan) in 1878 and is called Masoudieh.
The building is named after the son of Naser Al-Din Shah Masoud Mirza (Zal Al-Soltan) in 1878 and is called Masoudieh. It houses to the first Iranian library and museum and is used as cadet at the beginning of 20th century.
In 1967, the first Ministry of Education established there. The mansion with gardens and orchards was located in northern part of Tehran in that time.
Masoudieh building complex consists of 5 buildings: forum, restaurant, spring house, Seyed Javadi Mansion, Moshir al-Molk Mansion and entrance hall.
It is decorated with beautiful stucco, ceramics, calligraphy, and murals. It is located within the Baharestan square now.