Login | |
Persian Today: Monday, September 24, 2018 Search
Tehran Mayor: Sayyad Shirazi Highway to inaugurate by late September Tehran Mayor: Sayyad Shirazi Highway to inaugurate by late September


Tehran Mayor Mohammad Ali Afshani said Sayyad Shirazi Highway will be inaugurated by late September.

Afshani made the remarks while visiting the construction project of Sayyad Shirazi Highway in eastern Tehran.

He said the project would connect Sayyad Shirazi Highway to Artesh (Army) Highway in northeastern Tehran and is 1,300 meters.

Tehran Mayor reiterated that the project was shut down for two years and will be inaugurated on September 22.

He added that the project is underway with 81 percent physical progress and the rest of 19 percent will be concluded by late September.




Tehran municipality, Public & International Relations Department
Tehran  Privacy Statement  Terms Of Use